Client is a leading anatomic pathology laboratory in the US well know name in Healthcare Industry, it has more than $500 Million in annual revenue. They serve a wide range of clinicians, including physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
Client has MS Dynamics application implemented in its various business units spread across different geographies in United States. The MS D365 application is integrated with D365 CRM, LIMS, Insurance Companies Billing systems as well. Client was in need of vendor for D365 implementation and support services, who would provide consistent and quality service year on year.
AMS Solution overview:
- Completed knowledge transfer phase, functional and Technical
- Dynamics Teck used the onsite/offshore support model to achieve the client’s goals and objectives. The AMS support model included a team skilled in D365 , Development, Integration, Azure DevOps, SQL Server and SSRS
- Power BI reporting and custom reporting
- Complex workflow management.
- Developed new enhancements
- Steady support being carried out successfully.
- Better alignment with the needs of client requirements with respect to support services
- Consistent application service support
- Planned reduction in ticket volumes by bringing in best practices
- On time response to queries raised by business users
- Appropriate resolution without escalation
- Quality application support services.
- Dynamics Version:
D365 F&O with D365 CRM, Power BI, Integration with Lab Information System, Insurance Billing and Payments, Chase, Concur Expense,
Microsoft D365 Functional and Technical– 4 Members